Thursday 22 June 2017

A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE 3 - JOKE

"Days dragged away and soon the day came which I feared. Our class 10 came to an end and now she was to be shifted to the girls branch of the school and I would stay back there without her. I felt terrible, but couldn't stop her. She had to go and she went away. It was so terrible sitting in the class without her beside me and every time I felt so cursed the school making such stupid rules of transferring the girls to another building after class 10.
Whatsoever, days passed by and now I had completed my class 12, had qualified an engineering examination and got admitted to a prestigious engineering college. But she still occupied my mind with her memories. How badly I wished I could get a glimpse of her. It had been two years since I saw her."
"Now that I was in the college I came to know about this facebook stuff, made an account and searched for and finally came after 10 mins of search found her. She had put profile picture of Barbie, but I don't thought she was prettier than the doll. Instantly I sent her friend request and to my amazement it was accepted instantly. I looked at my chat box, she was online. At that moment my happiness knew no bounds. My heart was dancing on a rhythm of its own. Quickly I messaged her 'Hi!', but got no reply. I was about to log out when the chat box showed red.
I opened and saw her message'Hi' Rahul, sorry for the late reply, net connection was real slow.'
I replied'It's ok! How are you?'
It was the first day of our facebook conversation. After that we chatted regularly and I was quick in giving her my number saying she could contact me if she wanted to. But she never called. Then one day I asked her to meet me the next time I visited Lucknow. She hesitated but soon I pursuaded her and she agreed. Months passed and now it was time for me to go back home, holidays had just begun.
While I was putting my luggage in the train, my cell vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and saw there was a message from Riddhi and in it she wrote 'It is my number, wish you a happy journey!' My happiness knew no bounds. I felt like dancing in the train, sing aloud and just go crazy.
LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT STEP..........

No comments:

Post a Comment