Sunday 16 December 2018

My phone at the bank

MY PHONE AT THE BANK
I went to bank this afternoon after solatul jumu'ah to complain about an update on my account i did last month that nothing has reflected on my account.
I went to bank last month to update my account with my national ID card but unfortunately, I registered with two name with them and I have three name on my national ID card which made it futile. I was directed to do a newspaper publication on change of name with an affidavit on change of name which I presented everything for them last month ending.
I logged a complain today on it with all the needed documents with me. After long waiting on the queue, I was answered to. As if I had known before, their customer care line asked for the documents again, and I presented it to her. She asked for the photocopies of the documents, I asked her for their photocopy machine and she replied me that it is faulty that I should go and do it outside.
In an hurry, I forgetfully left my phone on her desk. I checked the time, it was already 15:48 I quickly rushed down to do the photocopies. When I was returning from where I went to do photocopies I remembered that I have forget my phone at the bank. I assured myself that I will surely get it when I get to the bank.
I returned to the bank in the hope of finding my phone on the customer care desk which was not. I quickly changed my mind that maybe I left it at where I do the photocopies and when I finished with what I am doing in the bank I will go there.
I was afraid of accusing anybody with stealing of phone at the bank. I wanted to inform the security man that's near the desk but I wanted to finished what I came for first.
Although, the woman I left before I went for the photocopy was still at the sit, attended to by the customer care. I refused not to asked her, for not to count it as an embarrassment(especially since she is a woman and as a nature of women). I was thinking of borrowing phone to call it, but I refused because most people will think otherwise
No so long, as many things coming across to my mind. By Allah's glory, I heard ringing of phone from that woman's purse. I quickly challenged her to pick the call to know whether it is my phone since I am also using infinix ringing tone. She opened her purse and brought my phone out, it was airtel that called.
I collected my phone while one girl was watching the whole scene. I noticed that she wanted to talk when that woman gave me the phone. But after that woman left she started to talk and the security man accused me of not telling him to disgrace that woman uselessly with all her big girl.
After that, everybody started to saying different things in accusing that woman of theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment