Tuesday 20 June 2017

A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE- cont

She said "Thankfully we were asked to get out, it was so boring there."
He nodded his head in support. Then they saw a boy proposing to a girl in the cafe. The girl blushed and accepted proposal. All present there clapped and so did they.
Puja said"It was so cute."
Rahul said, "Everything seems beautiful in the beginning, you face the reality after some time has elapsed."
Puja wasn't expecting such answer. She asked "Have you been in love?"
He looked into her eyes and said "Yes!"
She was happy to know this and poked him to  tell his story. Finally Rahul gave up and consented to tell his story.
He said "I was in class 6 when teacher ordered us to sit according to our roll numbers and I was made to sit beside her."
What was her name?"Puja asked.
"Ridhi Aggarwal" he said.
Then he continued, "she was so introvert to that time. Seldom we talked, I was spellbound by her simplicity and cuteness. I had fallen in love with her. From class 6 we used to sit together and it continued till we were in class 10. I felt blessed that my roll number preceded hers. I used to ask her for her copy so that I could talk to her. I used to stare at her with my side glances and she was completely unaware of that. Every morning I woke up happily to go to school, just to sit beside her and see her. It made me so happy. I will never forget that feeling."
Puja looked at him and could see that he was completely lost in memories. She thought, "It would be better not to interrupt him with my stupid questions" and she let him continue.
Rahul continued with his story "When I was in class 10, I thought of telling her about what I felt about her but never had the courage to do so. I think my presence didn't matter to her but to me it was only her presence mattered. We were not very good friends and neither did I ever try to befriend her friends to convey my feelings in directly to her."
THE STORY STILL CONT........

No comments:

Post a Comment