A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said, 'I'll have a shave and a shoe shine.' The barber began to lather his face while a woman with the biggest,
firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes.
The cowboy said, 'Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room.'
She replied, 'I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that.
The cowboy said, 'Tell him your working overtime and I'll pay you the difference.'
She said, 'You tell him. He is the one shaving you.'
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The viruses can make people sick, usually with a mild to moderate upper respiratory tract illness, similar to a common cold. Coronavirus ...
-
At the end of the Day of Gathering the disbelievers will follow behind the gods and idols which they used to worship. They will ...
-
Mr Godwin Emefiele The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele disclosed this while briefing newsmen on the outcome of Monetary Policy Committ...
No comments:
Post a Comment